When clinical and conventional radiography cannot provide us with enough information we use a Cone Beam CT Scan.
Today we use it in more and more situations in order to:
- Assess the quantity and quality of the jawbone.
- Determine where the relevant nerves/anatomical structures are located.
- Measure the density of the jawbone where the implant will be placed.
- Pinpoint the most effective placement for implants, including the angle.
- Plan the complete surgical procedure in advance, from start to finish.
- Precisely decide on the appropriate size and type of implants.